Flight Centre Canada Annual Ball (2014 to 2019)
Flight Centre x ciEVENTS
The Annual Ball for the Flight Centre Travel Group in Canada is one of the biggest nights of their year, and there are two of them. The team PEAK gets to have fun with Flight Centre two incredible nights in a row with a Friday night event in Toronto and Saturday night in Vancouver.
The team at ciEVENTS tasks us to develop the craziest and most creative event for Flight Centre Canada. With an ask to create three separate rooms from a reception area to the dinner/awards layout and ending with a massive afterparty for 700 to 1500 attendees.
To create a memorable experience for 700 to 1500 Flight Centre Canada staff.
- Pre-Show cocktail hour and registration with entertainment
- Large scale themed seated dinner awards show
- Fast and efficient transition into the after party
- Fully immersive after party
what we delivered
- Full-service event design with renders and plots
- Production build and operation in two cities on the same weekend.
- Pushed the boundaries of rigging, lighting and video applications
- Flawless operation of all systems
- Content design and production for all screens
- Full after event video recap video for the client
- Large Format Video Screens (Projection & LED Video Walls)
- Large scale concert audio systems for the Dinner/Awards show plus another for the after party
- Large lighting rigs to cover the dinner/awards show and after party areas
- Special effects like low fog, CO2 Jets
- Custom automation for moving flown rigging pieces
- Live Cameras to screen & record