XBOX SERIES X - NORTH AMERICAN LAUNCH
Microsoft Corporation x SALT XC
For the November 2020 launch of the new Microsoft XBOX, PEAK worked with SALT XC and ASTOUND Group to create two, giant, LED “XBoxes”.
These would be part of a Top Secret global marketing project, which debuted on launch day. In addition to providing lighting, video and production support; PEAK shot and broadcast the Toronto event to the global audience, in addition to shooting a multi day timelapse recording of the builds in Washington and Toronto.
what we delivered
- Video/Lighting design, equipment, onsite build and operation
- Coordination of two successful time sensitive builds in two countries at the same time
- 40’ x 20’ high resolution video wall at each site• Sky facing lighting grid + hazers
- Remote operation• Rigging structure revisions as per engineering spec• Provisions for power, support systems and cabling hidden in the structure
- Shot and broadcasted global livestream launch for two full days in Toronto
- Coordinated lighting and video sequences for client-provided film and drone teams and media
- Timelapse of the build in both locations